|Máximo Dolz,||Technical Director. Grespania.|
|Benedetto Spinelli||Vice director Ceramic Laboratory. Sacmi|
|Paolo Casarini||Product Supervisor. System Group|
|José Vicente Tomás,||President . Kerajet|
Director of the Instituto Universitario de Tecnología Cerámica
Head of the Area for Nanotechnology and Printing Technologies
Associate Professor of Chemical Engineering (UJI)
The topics covered will be, among others:
- In view of the increasing use of textures and reliefs, are current design tools adequate?
- What barriers are there to the massive implementation of workflow and information systems?
- What are the most highly valued factors in purchasing a printing machine?
- What is the degree of renewal of digital machines?
- How has the production system modified the implementation of digital decoration? What limitations would there be to manufacturing against orders and not for stocks?
- Will the emerging digital glazing technologies be implemented? And with total or partial coverage?
- Would a future that included additive manufacturing be possible?
- Would decoration of previously glazed and fired tiles be possible?
- Will the use of the digital technology allow product differentiation?